VTHO Burn

Each transaction fee has to be paid for using VTHO. The amount of VTHO that has to be paid depends on the amount of data that is sent, a simple VET transfer costs 21 VTHO, while adding an advanced smart contract can cost thousands of VTHO. 70% of the VTHO gets destroyed on use, while the remaining 30% gets paid to the Authority Node validating the transaction.



Data is loading.....

VeChainThorScan

We are an unofficial blockchain explorer for the VeChainThor blockchain.

VeChainThor is the world’s leading enterprise-grade public blockchain platform. Over 30 of the Fortune 500 including Walmart, BMW, LVMH, Renault, Deloitte and PwC have live solutions running on VeChain, with another 250+ clients currently being onboarded.